International Voices Houston continues its 18th year with a lively choral presentation of dance rhythms from around the world. Join us in exploring Argentine tangos, Viennese waltzes, Latin American salsa, Eastern European folk songs, Irish reels — even a Bollywood show-stopper! Following up his sold-out holiday debut with International Voices Houston, Artistic Director Mark Vogel leads the 140-voice choir, accompanied by pianist Paul Butt.
Friday, April 28, 8 p.m.
Saturday, April 29, 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Buy tickets online or by phone: 713-521-4533
General Admission $20
Students, Youth Under 19, Seniors 65 or Better $15
AT THE DOOR
$25 (all tickets)
Learn How to Support Us
Did you know that ticket sales cover less than one-third of the budget to produce our concert season (29%)? We rely on individual donations year-round for most of the rest — 55%. Many companies will match the gifts their employees make. Is yours one? Double the impact of your gift with an employer match! Find out if your employer participates.
Prefer to write a check? Please mail your check to:
International Voices Houston
P.O. Box 541063
Houston, TX 77254-1063
We are grateful for your support.
Audience Survey — Help us Grow
If you attended one of our performances and would like to share your feedback, complete our online survey and enter your name into a drawing for two free tickets to our next Fall 2017 program.
- 12/12/2016: Beverly Ladnier to perform in The Christmas Revels: a Welsh celebration of the Winter Solstice
- 12/06/2016: Houston Press adds This Shining Night to Top 21 Things to Do This Week
- 12/06/2016: Houstonia Magazine gives This Shining Night Editor's Pick
- 12/03/2016: International Voices Houston performs at Pottery Barn to promote holiday show This Shining Night
Resources for Nonprofit Choirs
Find links to resources for your nonprofit choir:
- benefits of singing
- branding and communications
- choirs in Greater Houston
- customer relationship management
- donations, matching gifts, volunteer grants
- marketing, market research; email, search engine, and social media marketing
- music education and inspiration for singers
- organizations that can help you start, manage, and build your nonprofit choir
- technology discounts and donations
- volunteer management, recruitment, engagement, and retention
- website management: accessibility. usability, advertising standards, credibility, and analytics